Although Maumee Bay is a year-round operation, most positions are summer seasonal opportunities. A limited number of year round positions are also available from time to time. Some employees working the summer season may be eligible to continue year round employment throughout the winter season on a limited basis depending on business levels.
Availability dates are a key factor in the selection process. As you go through the application process, be sure you are realistic and specific about start and end dates for employment. Applicants that can be flexible about job choices and remain available for the entire length of the season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) will be given priority.
- Hairstyles must be neat and well-groomed at all times and of a natural color.
- Beards and moustaches must be neat in appearance and kept groomed.
- Employees are required to conform to all health and sanitation regulations including the use of hair restraints where applicable. Food service employees are not permitted to have manicured false nails while on duty.
- Uniforms must be clean, unwrinkled and tucked in at all times where required. Nametags are part of the uniform and must be worn at all times while on duty.
- Visible body piercings (nose ring, tongue ring, etc.) and visible tattoos are not permitted.
New employees are expected to arrive at orientation in full compliance with our appearance standards.
Rates of pay vary by position, but are competitive within the area.
- Restaurant and gift shop discounts
- Use of the recreational facilities
- Bay Bucks for working extra shifts that can be used in our restaurant, gift shop or snack bar
- Employee of the Month
- Longevity bonus
- Overnight room stays/discounts
- Employee fun days
- Wellness activities
…and much, much more!
Join us for a season or a career and see just how much we have to offer!
Employee Meals & Lodging
Employees must be 16 years of age to at Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center. Employees under age 18 will be required to secure a Work Permit during the school season.
Availability dates and schedule requests are a key factor in the selection process. Be realistic and specific about these dates. Your chances of being hired increase if you are flexible about your job choices and are available for the entire length of the season (Memorial Day through Labor Day). Applicants who can work for the majority of the season will be given priority.
Below is a list of Summer Seasonal positions that may be available with Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center. Other positions may also be available; click the Apply Online button below to search for a complete list of positions available and their requirements at any time.
Food & Beverage Department
Dining Room Server
Bartender (may include Lounge, Banquets and/or Pool bar)
Banquet Set Up Attendants
Snack Bar Attendant
Guest Room Attendant
Public Area Attendant/Laundry
Front Desk Agent
Golf Cart Attendant
Golf Snack Shop Attendant
Please note that the majority of our management team started their careers in entry level positions and were then promoted from within through job postings. Xanterra Parks & Resorts is continually searching for qualified people, and we encourage the professional and personal growth of all of our employees.
Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center
1750 State Park Road #2
Oregon, OH 43616