Contact our Sales Office
877.496.9224 ext 108
group activities at Maumee Bay Lodge
Here at Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center, we have countless recreational activities that will keep everybody in your group entertained and busy—from spending an afternoon on the golf course to an early morning hike through Maumee Bay State Park. Depending on your group size, interests, and budget, you’ll find a selection of innovative team-building activities that will help meet your specific goals.
indoor & outdoor team development programs
- Maumee Bay Golf Course: Maumee Bay is a favorite among local golfers and is also a great way to spend the afternoon with business associates
- Custom Events: Custom designed events with an experiential focus. Let us design a program as unique as your company and team.
- On Target: A modern day version of the game Mouse Trap. Your team will work together to build a Rube Goldberg- style machine that performs a simple task. Challenge your team to hit the target.
- GPS Adventure: This event involves one or more teams going on a high tech adventure using GPS units to traverse around an Ohio State Park Lodge.
- Cycle Works: Give back to your community through team building. After the task of constructing a bike, teams give the completed bike to a charity of choice.
- Master Chef: A cutting-edge team development program with the focus on food. Prepare and present your team’s dish to vie for the title of Master Chef.
- Daytona Challenge: Build a racecar from limited materials then it is off to the pits of The State Park Raceway and a race to the finish line.
- America’s Cup Challenge: Create a functional boat with an array of materials, then race the other teams across one of the beautiful Ohio State Park Lodge Lakes.
At Maumee Bay Lodge, our team-building partners are ready to work with you to create a more structured team-building event and find activities that meet your unique goals, themes and budgets.
The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning
The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning is in the business of helping people and organizations achieve their goals. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients by creating highly motivating training sessions based on current research in the experiential education field as well as from organizational and management principles being integrated into cultures of many businesses across the country. The Nuhop Center consistently provides clients with the opportunity to engage in hands on training sessions that are fun, challenging and results oriented.
Nuhop Center For Experiential Learning: 419.289.2227
Studiothink’s experienced culture and brand facilitators help groups discover a new appreciation for the importance of effective communication on a human level. You can count on Studiothink to lead powerful teambuilding, meaningful engagement from a mission, vision and values perspective, unforgettable offsite retreats, and organizational development initiatives and programming that truly embrace change and engage culture. Their style is fun, real, and fully client-focused for sustainable results. They have custom-designed programs to take advantage of the innovative indoor and outdoor environments the uniquely beautiful Ohio State Parks feature.
The Impact Fun Company
The Impact Fun Company specializes in unique interactive games and challenges for corporate events, trade shows, office parties, and school/church events. Offering an inventory of over 20 unique and creative interactive games and challenges, including Game Show Mania, Casino Night with our rolling casino party, Micro Reality Racing, Fast Fish Racing, Human Bowling, Baseball Speed Pitch and more. These outrageous games are guaranteed to make an IMPACT at your next event.
The Impact Fun Company: 800.734.4022
Crash Combat is the ultimate team building experience for your next event. Crash is a mobile tactical laser tag business that has all the adrenaline of paintball without the welts. Missions are created that enhance leadership and teamwork in an exciting way.
Crash Combat: 419.651.3756