Contact our Sales Office
877.496.9224 ext. 108
our meeting & event facilities
The Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center features a variety of meeting and banquet rooms divisible into various breakout configurations, capable of accommodating groups of 400 people for banquets or receptions and meetings of 500 people. Our grand ballroom and balcony offers plenty of natural light and wonderful views of Lake Erie. All meeting rooms are non-smoking environments with easy access to smoking areas.
- Eight conference rooms offering 7,504 square feet of meeting space featuring views of Lake Erie and the scenic parklands
- All rooms are furnished with skirted tables and tablecloths, glassware, water pitchers, pens and writing pads
- Function rooms and lobby space provide a non-smoking environment
- Spacious lobby areas and pre-function space available for exhibitions, receptions and meals
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Complete audiovisual resources and professional support
- Business center with computer, printer, telephone and Internet access
- Voicemail with high speed internet access
- Outdoor dining venues perfect for casual and relaxed events
Meeting Room Specifications
The Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center is the ideal place for banquets, receptions and meetings. Each conference facility has a variety of rooms divisible into various breakout configurations.
Conference Services Guidelines
Please adhere to the agreed function schedule as other groups may be utilizing the same room prior to or following your event. Should your needs change, contact the Sales & Catering Manager and every effort will be made to accommodate your requests. The seating capacity in the meeting rooms will vary depending on set-up, equipment and/or displays, head table, dance floor or other requirements. In order to maintain the quality and appearance of our facilities, stapling, tacking and taping to wall coverings or wood surfaces is prohibited. Please consult with our banquet staff regarding your requirements.
All banquet and meeting-related charges are subject to one master bill. All no-shows will be included in the master billing. Prior credit may be established upon completion of a credit application and approval by Xanterra Parks & Resorts®. We reserve the right to request all or part of the bill prior to the function. Functions must be paid for in advance or at the conclusion of such event unless direct billing status has been applied for and approved 10 days prior to your function. Full payment of all group charges incurred are due and payable 10 days from the billing date and are subject to a 2% per month service charge on any outstanding balance.
Tax-exempt status will be granted if furnished with documentation 10 days prior to your event. Ohio laws require that the tax-exempt organization remit all monies on the tax-exempt billing. Local bed tax and sales tax on alcoholic beverages are not subject to exemption. We cannot offer tax-exempt status to anyone paying with a personal check or credit card.
Liability for any damages incurred by conference attendees or guests at any resort facilities are the responsibility of the organization booking the event and will be billed accordingly. The resort is not responsible for the security of or delivery/pickup of equipment, displays, printed material or any other items necessary for any function. Please consult with our Sales & Catering Manager for additional information.
Guestroom Policies & Guidelines
Group Arrival List
Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center must receive a group arrival list indicating all individuals with room reservations no later than 30 days prior to the actual arrival date. The list should indicate whether an individual will be alone or sharing accommodations with someone (name of second occupant required). This arrival list is critical to the prompt execution of your check-in and the lodge’s ability to provide you with the best accommodations available. We appreciate your cooperation.
Failure to receive this information within the 30-day timeframe may result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
For group cancellations, please refer to your group Event Confirmation Order (contract) for applicable charges.
Sleeping room rates will vary based on size of group, day of week and season. Quotes will be based on anticipated number of guests and will be subject to adjustment if actual usage is more than 15% lower than anticipated.
- Guest(s) must be employed by a department, company, etc. that is exempt from sales tax in Ohio.
- Guest(s) must be paying for the guestroom with a check from the company, a business listed as sales tax exempt in Ohio on the exemption form.
- Guest(s) must bring the sales tax exemption form with them and present it to reservation agent at the time of check-in. To expedite the check-in process, please fax your sales tax exemption form with your name, confirmation number, and arrival date to the sales office at least 1 day prior to checking in.
- Form must be completely filled out and current.
- Guest(s) are only exempt from the sales tax imposed by the state of Ohio, which varies in each county, and cannot be exempt from the lodging tax imposed by the hotel.