Maumee Bay Lodge services & amenities
Maumee Bay Lodge is proud to offer a variety of services and amenities designed for your comfort and convenience. From keeping up with your morning fitness routine to helping you put together a day filled with great outdoor adventure in Maumee Bay State Park, we’re here to make sure that your stay is everything you envisioned.
Lodge Services & Amenities
- Children 17 and under stay free in same room as adult.
- DVD players and library of movies are available for rental at the front desk.
- Rollaway beds are available for $12.00 per bed plus taxes, per night.
- Pack’N’Plays are available for no additional charge.
- Irons and ironing boards are available in each room.
- Self-service laundry facilities are conveniently located in each wing.
- Recycling bins and water conservation linen program are available in each guestroom.
- Fax and copy service.
- TDD is available at the front desk.
- Ice and vending machines on each floor and guest wing.
Health and Recreation Facilities
- Bike rentals are available from May to October; bike rental rates are $7
- A 57-acre inland lake in Maumee Bay State Park is suitable for sailing, canoeing and other non-motorized boat use
- Lake Erie, the “walleye capital of the world” offers great fishing opportunities for our lodge guests
- A fitness room equipped with a complete line of cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Massage therapy services available on-site
- Championship golf course designed by Arthur Hills
- Tennis and basketball courts, sand volleyball, shuffleboard and horseshoes
- Year-round indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna, with a splash area for kids
- Two beautiful hardwood courts for racquetball or wallyball
- Children’s soft play area available