weddings and reunions in the park
Celebrate your wedding in the beauty of Maumee Bay State Park. Let our professional catering sales team guide you through the planning process, tailoring your event to make it as individual as you are. Our courteous and caring staff will help carry out your special day with flawless professionalism. Maumee Bay’s legendary cuisine will impress your most discerning guests. Maumee Bay wedding planning services include:
- Professional catering sales team that will guide you through the entire planning process
- Courteous and caring staff to help carry out your special day with flawless professionalism
- Determine a banquet room best suited to your wedding’s specific needs
- Catering services that include meal planning suggestions
- Cake selection and more
Lodge Wedding Ceremonies & Reception Rentals
Brick Patio Ceremony & Grand Ballroom Reception
The Brick Patio is available for rent with our indoor ballroom space for your reception, which offers a unique setting with glass windows and a walk-out balcony that overlooks Lake Erie.
North Lawn Ceremony & White Tent Reception
Hold your ceremony on our lush, grassy North Lawn, followed by a sophisticated Caribbean-style Outdoor White Tent reception.
State Park Beach Ceremony
If you are interested in holding your ceremony or reception on the beach, please contact the Maumee Bay State Park office at 419-836-7758 for information.
Begin a new family tradition and celebrate your annual reunion with us! We’re conveniently located in the heart of Maumee Bay State Park, where all generations can let their imaginations roam free in search of outdoor adventures. We’re also pleased to provide spacious and comfortable accommodations, first-rate services and amenities, and a variety of on-site activities that will ensure each family reunion goes according to plan.
Contact one of our Reunion Specialists today and we’ll customize the perfect plan for you and your family.
Family Tree Program
The best way to nurture family ties is with an annual reunion at Maumee Bay Lodge. And now, we will donate a tree that you can plant in the park during your summertime reunion. You will enjoy charting its growth beside that of your family as you return for reunions throughout the years! Take a family picture each year at the family tree and plant the roots of a brand new tradition! We will take the first photo and email it to each family member, and provide GPS coordinates so your family can easily find your tree year after year.
Our Family Tree Program Includes:
- A minimum of twenty five (25) rooms per night for two nights
- A family tree planted in your honor
- A family photograph that will be posted on our Facebook page
- GPS coordinates so you can find your way back to your tree
- For fewer than 25 rooms, ask about our tree dedication program
You must request the family tree program at time of booking.