Maumee Bay reservations
We are pleased to offer a variety of accommodation options for your next vacation at Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center. Check availability and make a reservation quickly and easily online or call our toll-free reservation line to speak with one of our reservations specialists.
If we do not show your preferred dates as available online, we recommend you call us directly as we occasionally receive last-minute cancellations and changes that may not yet be reflected in our online inventory. Moreover, we would be delighted to check alternative dates or accommodations for you.
Check-in/out for Rooms:
Check-in time is 3:00PM and check-out is 12:00PM
Check-in/out for Cottages:
Check-in time is 4:30PM and check-out time is 10:00AM
Online Payment Methods:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club.
How to Make a Reservation
You can easily check availability and make a reservation online or by calling our toll-free Central Reservations at 1-800-282-7275.
Reservations Hours of Operations
Open 9:00AM to 9:00PM Eastern Time, daily. We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
To make a same-day reservations at Maumee Bay Lodge, please call 419-836-1466.
Kids Stay Free & Extra Room Occupants:
All rates are stated in US dollars and are based on double occupancy in a standard double room, unless otherwise stated. Children under 17 years of age stay for free with at least one paid adult.
Taxes & Fees:
Our current tax rate is 7.25% sales tax and a 10% bed tax.
- The rates listed are our maximum rates throughout the year. Rates are frequently reduced based on availability and date of arrival.
- Rates listed are per night and are subject to applicable sales and bed tax. Rates and taxes are subject to change.
- Rates are listed in US dollars.
- Individual reservations will be accepted up to 1 year in advance from the first day of the month.
- A minimum length of stay may be required for weekends, holidays, or special events.
- No campfires or tents permitted at cottages.
- A minimum length of stay for cottage rentals may be required from Memorial Day–Labor Day. Discounted rates may also be available for weekly cottage rentals. Please call 419-836-1466 for details.
- Cash basis rooms or cottages require full payment in addition to a $150 cash deposit per room per night and $300 cash deposit per cottage per night.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- Children under 17 years of age stay free in the same room with parents or guardians.
- Each additional adult in a room is $12.00 plus taxes, per person, per night.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge of $12.00 plus taxes, per night
- Cribs are available at no additional charge.
- An early check-out fee of $50.00 will be charged to all reservations checking out earlier than their scheduled departure date.
- A $2.00 technology fee is assessed to every room and cottage for every night of your stay. The revenue acquired from the technology fee covers the cost of equipment, installation and 24-hour service support required to offer high-speed, unlimited Internet service in lodge rooms and common areas of the lodge for all overnight guests in rooms. The technology fee also provides for free access to all local and toll free telephone calls for your guest room.
All reservations require an advance deposit payable by check, money order, or major credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club. The credit card is charged the deposit amount at the time of booking.
Daily room or cottage reservations may be modified or canceled up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Special Room Requests
Although we are unable to pre-assign room or cottage numbers, we are happy to note your request for a specific room or cottage number or location and will make every effort to honor your request.
Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center has a limited number of cottages designated as “pet friendly.” If you plan on bringing your pet, please advise the reservation agent when making your reservation at 1-800-282-7275 prior to your arrival so that we can make arrangements for you. A pet fee will be charged in addition to the cottage rate and is based on number of pets per night, plus tax. Pets are not permitted in any lodge rooms or cottages not designated as “pet friendly.” However, all assistance dogs for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
Please note that our lodge and cottages, in accordance with state law, provide a smoke-free environment for all guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed inside all guestrooms, cabins and public areas, including restaurants. Smoking is permitted 30 feet outside public buildings. It is also permitted immediately outside on cottage decks.
The lodge is a liquor permit holder, and in accordance with Ohio Liquor Laws, alcoholic beverages purchased off premises are not permitted. We thank you for your cooperation.
Modify or Cancel Your Reservation
Please note that only reservations made online can be modified online. If you wish to modify a reservation that was not made online, please contact our reservations office directly.
Daily room or cottage reservations may be modified or canceled up to 3 days prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable. Weekly cottage reservations may be changed or canceled up to 3 days prior to arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable.
or, reserve by phone: