Boating enthusiasts can easily cruise or sail into Maumee Bay Lodge. Our Lodge Marina offers 24 overnight slips with electric and water, as well as 7 transient slips for day use of the park. All slips can accommodate boats up to 15’ width and 45’ length. Pump-out service is available, as are slips for disabled accessibility. Launch and fuel services are available outside the park at nearby marinas.
Things To Know
- The marina season extends from May through October
- Maximum stay of 14 nights allowed
- Check-in and check-out time is noon
- Overnight marina guests are asked to check in at the front desk upon arrival
- Advance reservations can be made up to 1 year in advance for overnight slips at 1-800-282-7275
- Readings are taken under the green channel marker
- The depth of the basin is 8–10’ and the channel is approximately 6’
- Call on Channel 69
- Golf Cart transportation to Maumee Bay Golf Course
First locate Toledo Harbor Light out in the channel, then continue west about 1 mile to Buoy #29 (still in the channel). Locate the Buoy out in the channel (white with green band) then take a 180 degree compass heading from Buoy #29 to head towards the marina. Hail on channel 69 after you make the turn in, and the marina dockhands will guide you into the entrance. Do not take shortcuts. The lodge is located 40 feet to the east of the Marina. The Latitude/Longitude coorindates at the marina opening are 41.41.250/83.22.319.