Maumee Bay golf course
Designed by Arthur Hills in 1991, Maumee Bay Golf Course rests on 1,850 acres of protected wetlands inside Maumee Bay State Park, along Ohio’s beautiful north coast. Adorned with its tall fescue, the par-72 links course challenges golfers of all skill levels. Maumee Bay is a favorite among locals and has received acclaim from national golf publications for being one of the country’s best golf values. The Scottish-links layout is wide open and our 14th hole, with its twisting pars and water hazards, is our challenging signature hole.
Course Details At A Glance
- 6,941 yards from the gold tees
- Designed by Arthur Hills in 1991
- Regular season open from April 1 through October 30, weather permitting
- Full-service practice facility available for use
- Golf facilities include a clubhouse and snack bar
Par, Yardage & Course Ratings
Golf Course Fee & Rates
|WEEKDAYS||WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS|
|Walking||Cart Rental||Walking||Cart Rental|
- Pull carts – 9 Holes: $3.00
- Pull carts – 18 Holes: $5.00
- Club rentals – 9 Holes: $10.00
- Club rentals – 18 Holes: $15.00
- Range balls by the basket: $4.00
- 5-day golf membership: $550.00
- 7-day golf membership: $750.00
- Additional immediate family: $200.00 each
- Practice facility membership: $250.00
- Golf cart membership: $425.00
Golf Lessons & Specials
- Individual Golf Lessons
30-minute session with golf pro: $30.00
Three 45-minute sessions with golf pro: $85.00.
- Group Golf Lessons
2 person 1-hour session: $40.00 per person
3 person 1-hour session: $30.00 per person.
- Kids Golf Free
Kids golf free after 3:00PM every Saturday and Sunday with a paying adult.
- Senior Special (60+)
18 holes with cart, $22.00 per person
Monday–Thursday, before noon
- $30.50 Special
18 holes with cart, price is per person
April & October: anytime
May & September: after 1:00PM
June, July & August: after 2:00PM
Seniors (60+) play for this price anytime!
- 9 Holes Special
With cart, $21.50 per person
April & October: after 4:00PM
May & September: after 5:00PM
STANDARD TEE TIME POLICIES
- Tee times for weekday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM 1 week prior to the day of desired play.
- Tee times for weekend and holiday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM the Monday prior to the weekend/holiday.
- All hotel guests may make their advance tee times anytime during the golf season as long as they provide their reservation confirmation number.
- Tee times for weekends and holidays from opening to noon require a credit card guarantee.
- Anyone wishing to make a tee time for more than 4 players will be asked to reserve with a deposit or credit card number.
- Tee-time reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged weekend rate.
- No-shows will be charged for tee times at weekend rate.
- Rain checks are issued by Pro Shop and may be redeemed during the season.
Golf Outings Policy
All outings (20+ players) with overnight lodging rooms and/or banquet functions will be handled through the Group Sales Department at Maumee Bay Lodge, 419-836-1466. Any requests for groups with 20 or more without overnight rooms or functions may call the Pro Shop, 419-836-9009. Groups with 19 or fewer without lodging must make their tee times according to the standard tee-time policies. Groups booking tee times in advance of the standard tee-time policy do not qualify for golf specials. A minimum of 100 golfers is required for tournaments requesting a shotgun start. Please inquire for details on our professional tournament services and instruction/demonstration clinics. A 15% discount for outings with 50–100 players or a 20% discount for outings with 100 or more players will be applied on green fees only.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts are mandatory for all players on weekends and holidays until 3:00PM, May through September, and until 1:00PM in April and October. Carts are mandatory for all groups of 20 or more players, 7 days a week.
Contact Maumee Bay Golf Course
On-site Golf Pro: Don Karns
Fax: 419-836-2438 (Attn: Pro Shop)